Aaand here I am again with a hairstyle tutorial, this time I recycled two older hairstyles, that I showed you before, and Greek Updo vol 2 was born. This hairstyle really isn’t complicated, you only need to be a bit patient. Greek updos are widely known and I bet that you know how to do it by now. I’ve shown you in my previous hairstyle tutorials how to curl your hair with it and how to make an updo. So I’m guessing you are all experts at it by now :).
I did two braids, each on every side of the head, and pinned them in the back and around them I made this Greek updo (you just pull your hair over and through the braids in the back).
If you want to know how I did this hairstyle then click on the tutorial, it’s in Croatian (and btw. thermal water really helps with braiding :D)
Will you try to recreate this hairstyle?
- Purple look with Makeup Geek Foiled eye shadows - September 4, 2015
- Rouge Bunny Rouge new in – pictures & swatches ❤ - August 27, 2015
- Mini new in ❤ - August 25, 2015
- Make Up Factory Professional Selection Eye Shadow Palettes – review, pictures & swatches - August 17, 2015
- Stila Convertible Color – pictures & swatches - July 11, 2015