Today I’m bringing you my Valentines Day makeup and hairstyle, you can check it out in the video below (it’s in Croatian).
My worse half is unfortunately under the weather today so we spent the day together and now he is at home, resting. I’m on the other hand typing this post for you guys and then I’ll go to bed with a cup of tea and a book that I got as a gift from him. It is well known Fifty shades of gray, I know most of you have probably already read it, I’m a bit behind I know, I know. That’s because I downloaded it on my computer but could not force myself to read it in that way. I must confess that over all of the electronic devices for book reading I love old school book with hard covers that smells like it has just came out of the printers. So, after this post I’m off to read that book, have you read it, do you like it?
Oh, and I coloured my hair again. This time I went closer to my natural colour since I probably had like five shades on my head so I wanted to even it out a bit. I like to change my hair colour, so I believe that this one will not stick that long either :D.
How have you spent Valentines Day?
- Purple look with Makeup Geek Foiled eye shadows - September 4, 2015
- Rouge Bunny Rouge new in – pictures & swatches ❤ - August 27, 2015
- Mini new in ❤ - August 25, 2015
- Make Up Factory Professional Selection Eye Shadow Palettes – review, pictures & swatches - August 17, 2015
- Stila Convertible Color – pictures & swatches - July 11, 2015