I have to say I just love beauty deals here in Sweden and here’s what I grabbed in the last month or two. :)
- Clarins Mineral Mono Eyeshadow Wet&Dry in Slate Blue (10) – purchased for only 70 SEK. I already own one shade from this range (Smoky Plum) but this is quite different in texture. It has a bit dry texture so it can come off patchy when swatched but I haven’t tried it on my lids so I can’t tell you full impression. However, I really love this greyish blueish shade (and that’s exactly how I feel at the moment :D ) and I do hope it will perform well on me, especially when using a brush.
- Make Up Store Microshadow in Boheme – Make Up Store is currently having sale on their products in old packaging so I got a few products. This eyeshadow is one of them. I actually plan to use it as blush because I like this cool toned lilac shade and I hope it will look nice. I didn’t really plan to use it on my lids but I am interested in how it will look like on me because I never use such shade. ♥ Sale price was 75 SEK (145 SEK full price).
- Make Up Store lipsticks in Magic Spell and Pink Sunset – I’m so happy I got these two for only 70 SEK each! Which is crazy considering that only one was 170 SEK! Great deal! Magic Spell is a matte lilac cool toned shade which I haven’t tried but, I did test out Pink Sunset which, even though isn’t matte, it’s creamy when applied but acts like a matte lipstick without that matte feeling on the lips. I love matte lipsticks so I don’t mind them being a bit dry but this shade is really, really amazing!
- Sephora Colorful Blush in So shy! – quite light shade but I got it because I wanted to try it as highlighter. Retail price is 120 SEK.
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Masks – something quick to save my skin when I need instant salvation! ♥ Since it’s really windy in Stockholm I had to change my skin care slightly and this is a perfect addition to my products. :)
- L’Oreal Color Riche in Sirene and Gold Leaf – I got these today but I already love them! I did apply them as soon as I got them and I can tell you right now that I will be adding these top coats to all my manicures! Gold Leaf is just PERFECT and the right thing I was looking for. Sirene is an amazing galaxy inspired top coat and my husband said right away he preferred that one. :D Right now they are on sale at Åhlens and you can get them for 39 SEK/each.
- & other Stories beauty – I don’t know if you’re aware of this brand (link), but along with gorgeous clothing line they also offer a lovely beauty line. Their beauty range contains skin care and makeup products and I just started with them. I got a set of three nail polishes, hand liquid soap and THE gorgeous scrub! Wood with a bit of citrus is all it takes to get me! Will post my review next week. :)
- IsaDora set, Peel Off Base and Holographic Nail Polish – I bet we all know how annoying shimmer is when it gets to removing it but apparently this base is something that really helps. Well, as it says, it simply peels off. Haven’t tried it yet because I always decide to skip shimmer but will do it soon, I promise. :)
l-r: Sephora So shy! blush, Make Up Store Boheme e/s, Clarins Slate Blue e/s, Make Up Store Magic Spell & Pink Sunset
A few things for my soul ♥ Candle holders and napkins are from Hemtex (just another store here in Sweden when it comes to home decor) and ELLE in Swedish (my Swedish is going pretty well, I understand quite when I read and listen but speaking is a completely another level :D).
- Quick makeup look with Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Palette - July 29, 2015
- Urban Decay Naked2 Basics palette, photos & swatches - July 27, 2015
- I ♥ beauty deals! - July 24, 2015
- Chanel Les Automnales Makeup Collection for Fall 2015 ♥ - July 12, 2015
- NOTD: L’Oreal Color Riche Nouvelle Vague #851 - June 30, 2015